Below you will find San Tan Valley new homes for sale. Feel free to browse the list below to find your dream home. San Tan Valley new homes are a great option for homebuyers in this area and the surrounding Arizona southeast valley cities including Chandler, Mesa and Queen Creek.
Browse San Tan Valley New Homes for Sale
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS.
IDX Solution Provided by iFoundAgent.com
ARMLS Listing Data last updated 2/8/2023 10:29 AM MST.
San Tan Valley New Homes Communities
San Tan Valley new homes subdivisions include developments by Fulton Homes, Providence Homes and Life Style Homes.
Laredo Ranch (new home)
Lardeo Ranch by Lifestyle Homes offers 5 different floor plans ranging from modest starter homes to mid-size single family residences. Plus, with three large park areas with picnic ramadas, playgrounds, basketball court and baseball field, this San Tan Valley new homes community is a great place to call home.
- 1,375 to 2,466 square feet
- 3 to 4 bedrooms
- 2 to 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 car garages
- Prices ranging from the $159,990 to the low $200,000s
- If you’re interested in purchasing a new home in this Arizona community, please contact us.
Castlegate – 7,000 Series Parcel 1, 4 & 8 (new build)
The exciting new master-planned community of Castlegate by Providence Homes features beautiful views of the Superstition Mountains as well as lovely parks and open green spaces throughout the neighborhood. And with a variety of single level floor plans and prices to choose from, you won’t want to miss seeing the San Tan Valley new homes for sale in Castlegate.
- 1,600 to 3,000 square feet
- 3 to 4 bedrooms
- 2 to 3 bathrooms
- 2 to 3 car garages
- Prices starting in the high $100,000s
- To schedule a private viewing of these new homes for sale in San Tan Valley, please contact us.
Caribbean at Ironwood Crossing, Mediterranean at Ironwood Crossing and Paradise at Ironwood Crossing (new homes)
Designed by Fulton Homes, the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Paradise at Ironwood Crossing communities offer a wide range of floor plans and styles to accommodate many different tastes and living needs. From the more modest homes of the Paradise neighborhood to the larger residences of the Caribbean enclave, this collection of new homes offers something for everyone.
- 1,300 to 4,000 square feet
- 3 to 9 bedrooms
- 2 to 3.5 bathrooms
- Up to 4 car garages
- Prices ranging from $175,000 to the mid $300,000s
- Contact us to learn more about current home buyer incentives in this new San Tan Valley neighborhood.